～AKPSA is hosting SAKE TASTING PARTY on July 22 2017～
Try Japanese sake all 4 or 5 kinds and meet people from Japan and other countries. Enjoy conversations with them drinking sake!
This party is carried mainly in English & Japanese, but one of our staff members can speak Chinese.
If you are new to SAKE, don’t worry. There will be a lecture on how to drink sake and the basics of sake making procedure upon your request.
*The host of this event is a holder of SAKE navigator certificate.
💛Participating alone, as a couple, with friends, ALL welcomed!
💛ALL ages (over 20-years-old), genders, and nationalities welcomed!
💛Let’s talk about Japanese culture and more!!
Price: 4,000 yen/person
Pay in CASH at the entrance
What is included in the price: 2 hours of all-you-can-drink-sake ticket, Otsumami (snacks)
- Place: 〒156-0043東京都世田谷区松原 2-42-5 明大前フラワーハイホーム202
2-42-5-202 Matsubara Setagaya-ku, Tokyo
- Date: July 22 Saturday, 2017
- Time: 14:00-16:00
- Access: Access: 2 minutes from KEIO /INOKASHIRA line “MEIDAI MAE” station 明大前駅
Capacity: about 22 people
Due to the nature of this event, under 20-year-old is not allowed to join this event. The legal age of drinking alcohol is over 20-year-old in Japan. Driving after drinking alcohol is illegal. Use public transportation
❀❀Let’s enjoy SAKE experience on July 22 together.❀❀
This is also a great opportunity to learn about Japanese culture from Japanese.^^
Send all of participants’ name, email address, phone number.
**This event is limited for about 22 persons. To secure your seats please make a reservation. The persons with reservation are given priority entry.
**DO NOT contact 明大前フラワーハイホーム(event place) regarding this event.
*Please carefully read and agree important notice as below:
- Please refrain from chatting, eating and drinking in the outside entrance of this event place.
- Keep your valuables with you at all time.
- We may ask you to leave when you cause an act that hinders the operation of this event. In this case, there is no refund.
- Smoking is not allowed in this event place.